The Practice runs Asthma clinics. The aim of the Asthma clinics is to provide regular monitoring, education and support for patients with Asthma.
At the clinic:
- Asthma symptoms are controlled and discussed
- Education on Asthma and medication is given
- Inhaler technique is assessed so that we can ensure the most appropriate device is selected for the individual
- Peak Flow measurement is recorded
- Home peak flow monitoring and home management plans discussed
- Lifestyle advice given
- Concerns relating to Asthma management are discussed.